1. Stiffness measurement is a biomarker of skin aging in vivo
2. Biomechanical Properties of Cancer Cells
3. Gradient in cytoplasmic pressure in germline cells controls overlying epithelial cell morphogenesis
4. Gene profile of zebrafish fin regeneration offers clues to kinetics, organization and biomechanics of basement membrane.
5. Changes in nano-mechanical properties of human epidermal cornified cells depending on their proximity to the skin surface
6. Variations in basement membrane mechanics are linked to epithelial morphogenesis
7. Stromal protein βig-h3 reprogrammes tumour microenvironment in pancreatic cancer
Goehrig D, Nigri J, Samain R, Wu Z, Cappello P, Gabiane G, Zhang X, Zhao Y, Kim IS, Chanal M, Curto R, Hervieu V, de la Fouchardière C, Novelli F, Milani P, Tomasini R, Bousquet C, Bertolino P, Hennino A.
8. Mechanical Shielding in Plant Nuclei
9. Changes in nano-mechanical properties of human epidermal cornified cells in children with atopic dermatitis
10. KATANIN-dependent mechanical properties of the stigmatic cell wall mediate the pollen tube path in Arabidospis