Should skin pumpling a synonym to collagen production ? Yes certainly but not only. Stimulating microcirculation, moisturizing, nourishing are also effects to promote.
Here, DermoMeca® proposes to study a product’s plumping effect on tissue homeostasis in structural and mechanical terms (qualitative and quantitative study) with AFM.
Biological models : skin explants treated in topic according a time routine
- Force-volume curves acquisition
- Mechanical properties quantification from force curves analyses
- Skin explant 3D reconstruction from tomographic data
- Viscoelasticity measurements and analysis
A : Increase of tissue stiffness after treatment
B : Viscoelasticity increase
This solution allows us to claim a plumping effect along different approaches in revealing a significant increase of :
- tension between epidermis and dermis
- moisturizing effect of the tested product
46 Allée d’Italie